Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, October 19, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Hi All!

I am back with the Blog Candy Winner! I was going to use the random number watchama- hooker thing, but some people got more than one entry and I didn't want to take the time and figure out how to make that fair for everyone. Soooo...into the pumpkin candy dish everyone went.... And the winner is...




Yahoo for you!!!! You can visit her blog here!



Congrats...I have contacted the winner by email. (I just realized I spelled your name wrong! Me, of all people, who has had my name spelled Karen my whole life! So insensitive of me...Sheesh! I'm blaming it on jet lag...) I really to thank everyone for playing along and sticking around while I was away.



I'm looking forward to getting back to creating, visiting all your blogs and my craft fair date is creeping up real fast! I even sold 15 cards while I was gone and got an order for "as many Christmas cards as you have on hand"....So exciting!


Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

TannyP said...

Yahoodles! Thanks, Karin =)

HAHA - no worries. It just puts a feather in the cap of my husband who insists on "normal, easy spelling names" for possible childrens names. I think it builds character to have to spell your name. LOL! Yippee! Thanks again!
(Oh - and I love that dish!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails