Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Cheerful Snowman

Hi Everyone!
I'm still showing cards made awhile ago, and looking back, why I didn't use the snowflake embossing folder on this card I will never know! Maybe that means I should make another one that is better than this... (sly smile)
I love images of snowmen (as long as they have hats... Without hats they're just naked and missing something.) and this is a favorite one. Easy to color and embellish with some glitter...
to highlight the snow.

Have a great weekend and the details are below.
Details-Stamps: Stampin up, Ink: Versafine, Marvy Markers, Stampin Up Pastels, Glitter: Joann's Paper, Ribbon, and Brad from my stash of stuff.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great work on this wonderful snowman card, Karin! I love the beautiful cut edge of the embossed filigree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails