Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hi Stamping Friends!

I haven't had a chance to create anything new because there have been so many things to do since I got back. This time of year requires a lot of outside yard time, with all the leaf raking and winter prep, so I am still showing you things I made before I left for vacation.
Candy Corn. It's a weird thing right? Very sweet, not all that good tasting, yet I buy and eat it every year. Not really sure why... Maybe it's that perfect little triangle shape. As a kid, I remember biting off the tip first, and eating each color separate to see if they tasted different. They don't, but I still eat them that way sometimes...

I was digging the Clean and Simple card style one day, and stamped a bunch of different ones. This is a Halloween card, with the big "Ta-Da" being Glossy Effects on the candy corn.

I think it's just tradition to have candy corn around...Besides, look how cute it is...

Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a sweet day!


Details-Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Marvy Markers, White gel pen of unknown origin, Stamps: Inkadinkadoo and Happen Stamps, Brads:Making Memories








3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your sweet candy corn with the glossy finish, Karin!! What a great Halloween card!!

TannyP said...

It definitely is cute. I don't think I've had candy corn in years, but I recall biting the colors separately, too. I love the gloss finish...you've really made them pop!

Micki said...

ooohhh I'm so CASING this...... love the clean & simple.....gorgeous.

hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails