Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hi Bloggie Friends,

I just wanted to pop in and say my PC is acting goofy, and will not let me leave comments on blogs. It's not all blogs, I will hit one and think , ok I will be good to go now, but then no. I'm hoping it's a fluke and will be more normal this weekend :( So, if I've not visited your blog it's not because I don't care...I'm frustrated at the moment and perhaps those MAC people really do know something after all...lol!

Sorry I'm unable to spread the comment love, but until next time...Big huge internet hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails