Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Music Saves My Soul

Hi Everyone! 

A couple of weeks ago I saw that my friend Pinky played along with Music Saves My Soul.  Then I saw that Cheryl was playing along.  I don't want to be left behind. I want to be one of the cool kids too, so here is my entry for this weeks Music Saves My Soul.

In honor of John Lennon's birthday, I chose Instant Karma.  Fun song, makes me sway back and forth every time I hear it....but why is Yoko Ono knitting blindfolded in it?  They were so weird. 



Have a fabulous day and Shine On!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah! I'm glad you wanted to join in the fun. Great song pick. I hadn't heard this in forever. I don't know what was up with Yoko. I love that fuzzy vest - What a fashion statement!

pinky said...

Hi Karin, its great to see you joining in. I have only had one go at it. My internet connection was gone one week and then I was out the second week. Must try again next week. Great song choice. Its a real clap your hands in the air song!!
Pinky

Related Posts with Thumbnails