Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!

I'm just popping in quickly to let you know that there is still time to participate in the 300th Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  If you love sketches, this is one you want to get in on because the prizes are phenomenal!  DRS Designs is offering 2-$10.00 gift certificates to their store and there are a slew of others besides.

Here is the sketch:
(Sorry it's so small!)

You can read all of the details here.  It ends October 5th.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hello Karin,
I just came by to say hello and to wish you a day full of creativity.
Karin

Related Posts with Thumbnails