Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Hambo Challenge Continues & DT Call

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to tell you that the current challenge at the Hambo Hoedown is running for two weeks.  So if you didn't have time to join us due to the holiday, there is still time remaining.  The theme is to use something "new" on your creation.  After linking up at the Hoedown, don't forget to email a photo of your card to hambodesignteam@gmail.com  and you will recieve a free digi to play along the challenge the following week.


Do you love Hambo Stamps?  Well, now is the time to try out for the Design Team.  Read all the details at Talk to the Ham.

Good luck!

1 comment:

pinky said...

Happy New Year to you too Karin. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Did I see one of your creations in a magazine recently??

Related Posts with Thumbnails