Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)  I just wanted to drop in and say that the winners from the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop have been announced.  If you participated, you will want to check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog to see if you were one of the lucky ones!


If you weren't lucky this month, you will want to mark your calender for February 9 & 10.  The next Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop is coming up quick this time...And it's all about spring!  Who's not ready for that, right?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails