Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Belated Birthday

Hi Everyone,
 
I try to pride myself in being on top of things, but sometimes life gets in the way. Thankfully
DRS Designs has great stamps for these times when I happen to be late.
 
My friend had a birthday coming up, and as the day approached I knew I wouldn't make it in time, so out came the Lost Track Birthday stamp. I stamped the greeting, die cut it and added a
Silhouettte Balloon on top which I had stamped off one time, to make it lighter in color.
 
 
 
 
 
I used that same balloon stamp along the side, stamping multiple times and then embossing it with clear powder.



 
 
Since the card was pretty clean and simple for me, I decided to carry the balloon over to the inside along with the Tiny Belated Birthday Greeting.
 

 
I stamped it once, and then a couple of more times without re-inking it, to give the illusion of it floating up :)
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
 

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun sentiment! So true too! Great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails