Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Harvest Pumpkins

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe that it's October 1st! Fall is moving right along and the trees are starting to show some color already. We've had great weather in Ohio this September, so I'm hoping the trend continues. I went to the apple orchard and bought apples for eating and baking, and now I have pumpkins on my mind!
I stamped the Hayride Harvest Greeting from DRS Designs and cut it out with my Spellbinders die, adding a bit of orange sponging around the edge. I layered it onto an embossed background of fall inspired words, which was tied with raffia and a pumpkin charm.
 
 
 
 
I stamped, colored and fussy cut the October Pumpkin with Fall Leaves and added them to my card to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to join our challenge every Thursday for a chance at a great prize! It's all right here on the DRS Designs blog!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a beautiful fall creation, Karin! Love the raffia ribbon and the little pumpkin charm to finish it off.

Brenda said...

Beautiful and oh so fall - it's still in the 90s here..

Related Posts with Thumbnails