Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Harvest Moon

Hi Everyone,
 
Have you had a chance to play along in DRS Designs most recent challenge? If not, here's another card to give you a little boost of inspiration. The theme of the challenge is "Harvest Moon", and even if you don't have a moon stamp, you can create a moon using a punch and some masking.
 
I used a Post-It note and punched out a small circle to mask off the moon and then tore an edge of paper and masked off the sky and ground. Using a sponge and some ink in greens and yellows, I created the background.
 
 
 
 
I used the Winter Trees stamp, and the Single Fall Tree for my scene and the bottom portion of the Thankful for Little Things greeting for the sentiment.
I hope that you get a chance to play along for us and be in the running to win your choice of 2 stamps from the catalog!
Hope you're having a great week!


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How very pretty Karin. Love those tree stamps!

Brenda said...

Beautiful scenic card - you can feel the chill in the fall air.

Related Posts with Thumbnails