Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cowboy Snowman

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm taking a break from the fall themed cards I've been making and posting a wintry creation today. Have you started on your holiday cards yet? It's never too early, especially if you want to avoid feeling rushed :)
 
I stamped and colored the Cowboy Snowman from DRS Designs with my Copic markers and die cut it using a Spellbinders rectangle die. I layered it and added it on top of a dry embossed background, divided by a piece of rick rack.
 
 

 
I stamped the In the Meadow greeting and then divided it up to fit on my card. It was finished by adding some Stickles and tiny snowflakes.
 
If you haven't played along in our Inspired by Nature challenge, there's still time! Be inspired and link up right here.
 
Have a great day!
Karin


1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is "snow" cute! Love the touch of the traditional Christmas colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails