Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Challenges

Hi Everyone,
 
Today DRS Designs is sponsoring the challenge over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  It's a recipe challenge and the prize is a $10.00 voucher to the DRS Designs store.  Here is the recipe details in order for you to play along:
 


Thursday is also the start of a new challenge at the DRS Designs blog, where the prize is also a $10.00 voucher to the store.  The theme this week is "Chips Ahoy!", which translates into using a paint chip on your card.  So fun!  Here is my card:
 

 
And the stamps I used:
 
 
Good luck playing along!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails