Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cheerful Smiles

Hi Everyone,
Even though this is a get well card, I'm hoping the bright colors on my card will cheer you up, even if you aren't feeling sick today :).
I used the new Cheerful Smiles Get Well greeting from DRS Designs for the front of the card and layered it on an embossed background. The bottom portion of my card has a bit of patterned paper made using the
Splatter Background stamp and red, green and yellow ink. I just stamped each color separately, cleaning my stamp off between each color application.
 
 
Not much is more cheerful than this Ladybug with Flower stamp, so I colored it to match the colors of my card, fussy cut it and added some sparkle to the center of the flower.
Wishing you sunshine and smiles!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Nice cheery card. I love the sentiment. Another for my wish list!
I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Check out the details here on my blog: http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2014/02/nominated-for-what.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails