Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two Holiday Cards

Hi Everyone,

 
I realized that I never showed off my funny valentine card here on the blog, so since Valentine's Day is at the end of the week, you get a bonus card today :)

 
This was made with the really cute Skunk with Flowers stamp from DRS Designs, which was stamped, colored (Well, sort of colored! Skunks are black and white, right?) with Copic markers and die cut. I layered it on a background made with the Interlocking Heart Background and added the I Love You Greeting. To add some humor to the card I die cut some letters from red card stock and made my own little pun.


I embellished my flower centers with some Stickles and added 3 gems to balance out the card.

 
Second, I have a CAS St. Patrick's day card for you. I'm giving you a peek at the new
Shamrock Vine Corner stamp and as my focal image I colored up the Shamrock Circle.
 
 
 
 
After die cutting and layering the wreath I used a circle punch for the center and then added the Tiny St. Pat's Day Greeting in the center.

Just a reminder, our "Feeling Green" challenge is happening right here! We'd love for you to play along :)

Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails