Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Baby Card

Hi Everyone,

 
Today I have an easy card to share, one that I made it for a friend who had a little baby boy. I wanted to get it into the mail pronto, so I took the monochromatic approach. Which is a fancy way of saying, "I didn't have time to color my image!" It's nice when you realize that and image that is made up of open lines, can look just as wonderful simply stamped.

 
After stamping and die cutting Jenny Giraffe, I kept my die in place and did a bit of sponging in the same blue ink that I used when stamping the background. For that I used the Argyle Background and Diamond stamps.



I added a bit of twine and button after stamping the One Line Welcome sentiment, and I attached the image with a couple of pop dots.

Here's hoping you like my simply stamped card!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails