Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Quotes & Words

Hi Everyone,
 
This week DRS Designs is the sponsor over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog and the theme is Quotes & Words.  If you play along and link up your card, you will be in the running for a $10.00 voucher to the DRS Designs store!
 
I made a simple ATC using the Back Nine Birthday greeting and then stamped on top using the
Easy Grass Background to simulate a golf green.  I added a strip of washi tape to the top and bottom to finish it off.
 
 
Since I don't really swap ATC's with anyone, I decided to use mine on a simple card.  I added a couple of layers to my ATC, and adhered it to a card base stamped using the Splatter background stamp. (This was done to represent the sand traps...lol!) I then stamped, colored and fussy cut the Golf Bag and adhered it to the card with pop dots.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and good luck playing along!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails