Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Men are like a fine wine...

Hi Everyone,
 
There's a great new batch of stamps soon to being released in the beginning of May, and I have to say that I just adore them all. Lots of great stuff just in time for graduations and even some funny ones that DRS Designs is famous for :)
 
Which brings me to the card for my post today! It's hilarious, if I do say so myself :)
See?
 
 
When I got done laughing at the Men Are Like Wine Greeting (049F), I knew that it would pair up perfectly with the Josephine the Bold stamp. I have no doubt that she could whip a guy into shape :)
 
I used the new Bunch of Grapes (061D) for the background, as well as the embellishment, which I attached with a pop dot.
 
Thanks for stopping by and remember we have challenges on the DRS Designs blog every Thursday. We'd love to have you play along!

Karin

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, now I actually feel sorry for our poor men. Love your grape theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts with Thumbnails