Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

From Our House to Yours at Christmas

Hi Everyone,
I've been loving seeing all the different cards being made with the newest stamps being released from at DRS Designs! Darling little stamps that when assembled together, make the most adorable little winter and holiday scenes. I love that you can use them individually too, and they combine with stamps in the current catalog...Bonus! Which leads me to my card today...
 
After stamping the Christmas Village House (117C), I used the Pine Tree Snowdrifts stamp to create the drifts. Then I went back using the Christmas Village Four in One Accessories (119D) stamp, adding a few more trees and a snowman.
 
 
 
 
I colored everything with Copic markers and highlighted the snow and roof top with some glitter glue. (If you click on the photo, that should give you a closer look.)
 
The new Christmas From our House (120C) greeting seemed perfect for this snowy cottage scene.
 
How's your holiday card making coming along? Our challenge this week on the blog is Big Chill.
If you make a card using "cold colors" or a cold theme, link up here for your chance at winning a great prize!
Stay co
ol :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails