Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Simplify Christmas

Hi Everyone,

 
I have another Christmas card to share with you, and I was so happy to be able to use the Simplify Christmas Greeting on my card, as it's one of my favorites for the season from DRS Designs!

 
The Christmas Village Church was stamped, colored, embellished with glitter glue and glossy accents, and finally punched out and set aside to dry.

 
I used the Splatter Background and the Christmas Village Four in One Accessories stamp to make the snow on the red background and dry embossed the snowflakes on the bottom blue card stock. I added a matching ribbon and die cut some snowflakes for embellishment and the layering of my image.



Have you had a chance to play along in our current "Inchie" challenge? Find out all the details here!
 
Good Luck and have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails