Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

In the Meadow

Hi Everyone,
 
I was searching through my stash of stamps from DRS Designs, looking for stamps that would coordinate with the newly released holiday stamps. Last week I used the Pine Tree Snowdrifts on my card, but I came across my Winter Trees stamp, and I knew it would help me create a little meadow scene as well.
 
 
After stamping the trees in brown dye ink, I nestled the little snowmen from the Christmas Village Four In One Accessories stamp in the distance, and used the Tiny Snowman stamp in the foreground
 
 
 
 
I then went back using the Pine Tree Snowdrifts stamp to add in the drifts. After colored my image, I added glitter glue to create some snow on the trees and highlight the drifts. I finished up the card by stamping the base using the Interlocking Snowflake Background stamp and the In the Meadow Greeting.
 
Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails