Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hope

Hi Everyone,
 
I'm back from being on vacation. My husband and I took a trip up to Niagara on the Lake for the Shaw Festival and we had a wonderful time. The town is beautiful and the plays we saw were really great. While I always look forward to coming home, I don't look forward to making my own breakfast or my own bed :(
 
Anyway, back to real life...I wanted to show you another piggy card I made, however I have just now realized that I never took a photo of it, before I sent it off. See? This is how excited I was to get out of town! I have managed to scour the depths of my computer and found a card that I never got a chance to post. I think I was waiting for the calender to turn into October, and then just forgot. So this year it's just super early!
 
It's a simple, flat card that's easy to mail. Perfect for giving to someone who needs hope during their illness. Leave it to DRS Designs to have a stamp for every occasion :)
 
 
While I used a pink color combo for breast cancer, the Cancer Is...Greeting isn't specific, so you can tailor it to your individual needs. I also used the Support Ribbon stamp for the pink panel and added the Script Font to the background. Then I simply added a pink ribbon for embellishment.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the summer!
 

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails