Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Merry Christmas To All

Hi Everyone,

This Christmas Village Town Sign stamp from DRS Designs is one that you can customize, which means your holiday cards and envelopes could be that much more personal this season :)  I paired my customized sign stamp with a number of other stamps from the Christmas Village series to create this little scene.  I wish I could say the skaters represent me and my husband, but due to the fact that they're upright, they seem much better at the sport than the two of us :)  


After stamping my scene, (I didn't even mask anything...super easy!) I used my Copic markers and some glitter glue to complete it. It was layered on an embossed background, and I added the Christmas Especially To You Greeting and a couple of gems to complete it.  

Here are the other stamps I used to complete today's card:

Thanks for visiting and Happy December!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails