Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oldies but Goodies

Hi Everyone,

My card today was made with stamps that are tried and true.  They're perfect for my friend who's a way better baker than I am.  Every time we visit her house she's whipped up some dessert that looks like a picture in a magazine.  Wait. Scratch that.  I'm dating myself...Like a picture from Pinterest.  :) :) :)   Yes, that site is amazing, but everything is so perfect, I just can't measure up!

Anyway, I inked up the Merry Christmas Recipe Greeting and die cut and matted it.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Gingerbread Boy and adhered it to the side of the sentiment. I created a snowy background using the Interlocking Snow Background stamp in white and maroon ink, and assembled it, attaching it to a Kraft card base.


I hope you can find time to dig into you stash of stamps and join us in our weekly challenge right here!

                                                                        Season's Greetings!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails