Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Naked Stamping

Hi Everyone,



The current challenge on the DRS Designs blog is called Naked Stamping, which is a fun way of saying stamping without coloring the image :)  So for today's card I used my Copic markers and made a little ocean scene in gradient blues, going from dark to light.  Then I grabbed a few fishy friend stamps and stamped away, adding some seaweed and bubbles that I embellished with some blue Stickles.

Here is a list of the stamps I used:
Happy Octopus
Happy Shark
Killer Birthday Greeting
Happy Seal
Bubbles
Four Flower Background

Have a great day!  Hope to see you play along :)
Karin








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails