Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Drink Up Witches

Hi Everyone,

I've got a sneak peek for you today!  DRS Designs has some super fun new Halloween stamps coming your way this week, and for today's card share,  I've paired one of them up with a few stamps from the current catalog.

The Drink Up Witches (721G) stamp is one of the newbies, and I stamped, colored and die cut it out, adding a black mat. I did the same thing using the Witch Feet stamp and set them aside while I embossed the background using a grapes embossing folder (Darice).  Since DRS Designs also has a 
Bunch of Grapes stamp, I stamped and colored up a strip that I bordered with some drippy green goo.  


I assembled the card and added some glitter to the drink and embellished the buckle on the witch hat using a gold gel pen. 

I carried the beverage theme to the inside of the card simply by using these two stamps:


Be sure to stop by the store for all the new releases on September 19th!  The Halloween season is upon us, so feel free to bust open that candy and start stamping :)

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails