Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Halloweend

Hi Everyone,

Our weather has finally taken a turn...Why does 65 degrees in the fall, feel so much cooler than 65 degrees in the spring?  It must be the inevitability of winter, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.  After all, this is a post about Halloween cards!

This first card is on the spooky side, featuring a scene made with the new Iron Fence and Gate stamp.
I sponged the background using my ink pads, and then stamped the images on top. I left the sky area kind of blank, and added some more sponging after I stamped the Raven.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then filled the sky using the Accent Bats stamp.   I die cut the background scene using a Sizzix die and finished off the card using the new It's a Scream Halloween Greeting.


Here's a friendly Halloween card for my second share today.  I embossed the background with a spider web embossing folder, embellishing the raised web with some glitter glue. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the new Ghost Boo, cutting out one extra ghost. 



Once my background was dry, I attached a die cut banner that had my extra ghost attached, and attached my greeting up top.

Be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store to see all of these new stamps and many more, all celebrating the fun of Halloween!

Have a great day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails