Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Boo

Hi Everyone,

While I know the greeting on the card says, "Boo!," the ghosts are more in line with Casper the friendly ghost, so I kept the theme of the card cheerful.

I stamped, colored and die cut the Ghost Boo image, using various orange Copic markers on the image. I then used the colorless blender to make the designs some of the letters.  It simply moves/removes some of the ink when you use it to draw stripes or dots.  



The orange background was dry embossed using a pumpkin embossing folder (Provocraft) and the yellow paper was embossed using a spider web folder (Darice).  I wanted to add some matching embellishment, so I kept with the color theme of the card and stamped the Candy Corn Border a couple times.  I colored and fussy cut it and attached it, along with the image using dimensional tape.  
Thanks for stopping by today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails