Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,

I have another Halloween card to share with you today and it's one for those folks that don't do scary or gory for Halloween.  Just cheerful fun!

I stamped and colored up the Fancy Pumpkin, embellishing the buckle with some glitter glue.  After fussy cutting it, I attached it to a couple of die cut circles, embossing one using a spider web embossing folder.


I created the backgrounds using the Spooky Eyes and Starry Background stamps and attached those to an orange card base.  

I stamped and die cut the Deco Happy Halloween, sponging on some yellow and orange ink to coordinate with the other card elements.  

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails