Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

My card today features the beautiful new Christmas Door Knocker stamp.  I can just see it on an open house invitation, or a welcome to the neighborhood card, or just a friendly holiday card like mine here:


I chose to heat emboss the image on Kraft cardstock and color it in with some water based markers.  I die cut and matted it, adding it with pop dots to a dry embossed background.  The strip of patterned paper was made using the Snow Background and the Splatter Background stamps.  I finished the card by added a matching ribbon and rounding off one corner.  

Here's look at the heat embossing:


I did a simple inside using the Christmas From Our house Greeting, 
the Christmas Village Slope Roof Cottage, along with the same Snow Background stamp from the front.  


How's your holiday cardmaking coming along?  If you need some more inspiration, DRS Designs has got you covered.  

Thanks for stopping by...Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails