Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas!  I hope you're enjoying a happy holiday :)

If you're thinking, there is no way I would be able to stamp this little scene, there are way too many elements, you are in luck.  This is one single stamp! How cool is that?  I stamped the
 All in 1 Christmas Village and made it super easy, by simply highlighting the buildings and road with  grey and blue markers and coloring in the doors in red. 


I then stamped the red background in white using the Snow Background stamp.  I added a punched snowflake border along with a gem embellished snowflake.  For a greeting, I chose the
 Christmas From Our House sentiment to finish it off.

Here's wishing you all the best!

Merry Christmas!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails