Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Warm Wishes

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope your year is filled with health, wealth and most importantly, lots of stamping time :)

I chose to use the All in 1 Christmas Village for today's card and in doing so, it reminded me that I skipped watching It's a Wonderful Life in December.  Doesn't this look like it could be Bedford Falls from the movie? 

 I chose to do the opposite of my Christmas day post here, and completely color up the scene, adding my requisite glitter glue for the snow.


Even though it's hard to see, I stamped the card base using the Tree Line Border and completed it with the friendly Warm Wishes Greeting.  See?  The Village is not just a stamp for the holidays, you can use it all winter long.  

Wishing you a warm January ahead!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails