Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Two cards

Hi Everyone,

It was a cold and snowy weekend, so it was the perfect time for some stamping.  Here are two recent makes of mine that I'm happy to share here today. Both are pretty quick and easy.

In honor of the next card holiday, here is a valentine suitable for anyone.  I stamped and die cut the Valentine's Full of Love greeting, coloring in the empty spaces on a few of the words using a red marker.

I took a ruler and drew lines down one side of the cardstock, and added gems and punched hearts in traditional Valentine's day colors.



Thankfully I didn't have a need for this next type of cards, but they're the hardest to make when in a time of grief.  They're a must have staple in the card stash for sure.

I love the Calla Lily Sympathy Frame stamp because it's an image and greeting all in one.  I stamped and colored it, adding a bit of glitter glue to the center of the flower, after I had trimmed and matted it.


The background was made using the Splatter Background stamp, and I added a die cut and embossed flower panel on top of that, tying it with a gauzy ribbon before attaching the image.  

Have you begun your Valentine card making? Be sure to check out the stamp catalog right here!
Have a great day!
Karin





1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails