Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

St. Patrick's Day and A Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone, 

My cards are complete opposites today; one monochromatic and one, not :)  Let's get right to the details.  

This first one was all about St. Patrick's Day, so I kept it simple, only green and white. I used white embossing powder and the Shamrock Scroll  for the background panel and Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Scroll for the sentiment.  I simply added a ribbon bow and a few gems to finish it off.



Many times I've mentioned that the love of birds is a huge thing in my extended family, so I was thrilled to receive this new stamp that will soon be released at DRS Designs.  I love that this Silly Bird (870D) is cartoon like, because it gave me artistic license to go bright and cheery with my colors!


I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me stamp the birds in a stack and I used a couple of different stamps along with my punches for the sentiments.  Those stamps are Birds of a Feather Friends Greeting and Extra Tweet Birthday Greeting.

Thanks for stopping by...Have a great day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails