Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rejoice

Hi Everyone,

New stamps have become available from DRS Designs and I was so excited to give the new 
Wooden Frame collection an inking up.  It's one stamp, but you could easily use just one of the frames too. Also, depending upon the shape of your stamps, you can rotate it 180 degrees and see a whole new grouping. Exciting! I love stamps with multiple uses :)

I stamped and colored up the frames and chose to make a cheerful card using the following stamps inside the frames:


I die cut the bottom of my card base and layers, creating the background paper using these stamps:

I attached the matted image using dimensional foam tape and finished it by adding some glitter glue to the center of the puff.

You can find all of these stamps, newbies and oldie but goodies alike right here!

Have a Blessed Day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails