Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Your Dreams Will Inspire Your Future

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs has recently released a wonderful new graduation sentiment Dreams Inspire Future.  I feel like it's a lofty greeting, so I wanted to incorporate the concept of height on my card.  

After stamping, heat embossing, die cutting and matting my greeting, I set it aside and worked on the backgournd.  I simply dry embossed the card stock with clouds and added a few die cut ones as well.


I picked the bottom corner for the placement of the sentiment, so I thought I would add a couple of dreamy Hot Air Balloons. I stamped, colored and fussy cut them, adding them with some dimensional foam tape to finish off the card.

I made a second card using the same Dreams Inspire Future Greeting along with the same layout.  

I stamped the greeting right onto the cardstock and embellished it with markers in rainbow colors.


Then I simply stamped the Bee Trail and added rainbow colored butterflies that were embellished with matching gems.  

Wishing you and inspired week full of craftiness!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails