Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Love, Joy and Happiness

Hi Everyone,

Today's wedding card uses frames from the stamp, Wooden Frame Collection, and it was easier to make than I originally thought.  

I began by stamping the frame stamp four times and fussy cutting out four of the square frames and 
one long rectangle frame.  Taking one of the square frames, I cut out the center and made a mask to cover the other three frames when I stamped the inside images.



I picked the Silhouette Bride and Groom for the center and used the Dogwood Branch for the other two, just because it's my favorite flower stamp.  For the sentiment, I stamped a small portion from the Life Together Happiness Greeting.

I attached everything with some dimensional foam taped to an embossed background of dots and flowers, adding some glitter glue and a strip of gems.

Be sure to stop by DRS Designs to find all of these stamps and more!  

Hope your week is going well!

Karin






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails