Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Tags



Hi Everyone, and Happy Christmas Eve!

I feel ridiculous sharing these tags, but these are the last Christmas items I made.  And I use the term "made" loosely.  I was nearing the end of my wrapping, and needed a few more tags, so I chose to embellish some store bought ones from my stash.  


This tag was an extra in the pack, just plain, with no cute Santa, or snowflake or anything like the others. It had a nice gold edge, so rather than toss it, I stamped it with Percy Penguin and the


And this one came with a glittery tree, so I added the 1 Line Merry Christmas myself. 


Didn't I say they were easy?  Stamps always save the day! 

Here's wishing you a wonderful holiday...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails