Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

From Our House

Hi Everyone,

Well, the holidays are now in full swing, and the shorter window between Thanksgiving and Christmas has really got me hopping to get things done!

Here's my latest card offering in the form of an easel card.  I stamped and colored the
 Christmas Rooftops along the bottom and added some falling snow by stamping the 
Snow Background in light blue ink.  Since it's all about love this time of year, I stamped the
Christmas From Our House Greeting in a die cut heart and added a mat.


That led me to simply stamp the Large Script Merry Christmas inside and add a punched border, using some of the smaller snowflakes to help keep the card open. 


Hop on over to DRS Designs to see all of these stamps and much more!

Tis the season to be stamping!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails