Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Red and White

Hi Everyone,

It's feeling like crunch time in my house, so I'm thinking what Christmas cards I do have time to make, will be of the simple variety.

Here's one that has minimal stamping and a few die cuts to make it happen.  I created the white tree by stamping the underneath layer using the Snow and Starry Background stamps, using red and pink ink.  I die cut the tree out of the top layer and sent the tree through my snow embossing folder, adding some glitter glue for sparkle.


I stamped the peace on earth portion from the Three Wise Men Peace stamp and punched it out to make it look like a moon.  After then gluing on my tree, it seemed off, so I added a die cut deer in white to add some balance to the design. 

If you are still working on cards like I am, be sure to stop by the DRS Designs store! Right now, Christmas stamps and background stamps are 20% off.

Ho, Ho, Ho!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails