Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Bee Happy

Hi Everyone,

We're getting ready to show off some new stamps later this week, but until then, here is a quick card I made for a friend's birthday.

I dry embossed the background and added a stamped portion to the bottom, made by using the Honeycomb Design and Bee Trail stamps.

The punched and layered image and greeting are the top portion of the Bee Happy Birthday Greeting ,


and the second half of the greeting I stamped inside.


I finished off the inside using the Puff Circle.

Click here to see all of the cute bee related stamps that DRS Designs has to offer!

Hap-"bee" stamping!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails