Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Halloween Cards

Hi Everyone,

I had so much fun stamping with these new Halloween stamps.  I think I say this every year when making cards for the fall season, but it is my favorite time to make cards!  Thoughts of cooler weather, the rich colors, the sun setting sooner and the candy treats are some of the things that make me look forward to the coming months. 

I started this card knowing I wanted to use the Silhouette Halloween 3 in 1 Tree, so I sponged a purple background, masking a spot for the moon.  Along with the new tree stamp, I used the
 Spooky Tree Limb and the Accent Bats to fill out the scene.

The new Frightful & Delightful Halloween Greeting, along with the glitter embellished 
Leaning Ghost, was stamped and added with some dimensional foam tape.


For my second card, I began by stamping the Moonlight & Magic Halloween Greeting, embellishing it by stamping the witch from the 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouettes, in the moon. Playing off the shape of the moon, I used a circle die cut and matted it in yellow and added some blue sponging for the sky.

For the background, I used the Splatter Background stamp and added two strips of black and gold glitter. 


Keep checking in with us here at the blog for more Halloween cards, and to see all of these stamps, just hop on over to the DRS Designs store!

Have a great day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails