Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

True Ability

Hi Everyone, 

I realized I never showed off this card here on the blog, so better late than never, right?  

I colored up the Crutch Assisted Man using yellow and blue Copic markers, and then used those colors on my card base and background.  Interlocking Circle and Splatter Background were the stamps I used for my papers, and I added some sponging to the True Ability Greeting after it was die cut.


I used a punch to create the border and added some twine instead of ribbon to finish it off.  Be sure to keep up with the new releases over at DRS Designs!

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails