Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Just a Note

Hi Everyone,

My babbling brook and meadow card is one that can be used for any occasion.  I need to keep those handy for when I'm in a pinch, and this would be one that's gender neutral too.  All I have to do is choose a greeting for inside when the time arrives.

I began at the bottom of my image panel, stamping the River Rocks twice, for either side of the stream.  I then stamped the Tree Line up top. After coloring everything in, and stamping some grass using the Easy Grass Background stamp, I then stamped the Fence Line, finishing it off with a few hot air balloons from the 4 in 1 Sky stamp.  


The 1 Line Just a Note greeting fit perfectly on the bottom.  I'll pretend I planned that out the whole time, but it's nice when things work out in the end :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails