Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Blessings

  Hi Everyone, 


I'm sending everyone blessings today, by way of my card share.  The way I see it, we can all use and extra blessing or two, right?

Here I made my own splatter background, by flicking some watered down green ink onto my paper. I usually use the Splatter Background stamp, but I thought you all might be tired of me doing that.  However, I think the stamp actually works better and looks better than the DIY version, if your looking for my opinion ;-)

I stamped and embossed the Silhouette Shamrock Field and added a green glitter strip to anchor my sentiment, which was embellished with a few fussy cut Four Leaf Clovers.



Both the Blessings on St. Patrick's Day Greeting and the Shamrocks were heat embossed.



As I mentioned last week, friends and family have many birthdays in March, so here is another offering using my favorite flower stamp the Dogwood Branch.  The background was also heat embossed and I added some pink chalk around the God Bless Birthday Greeting.


I tried to get a close up of the embossing and the random gems.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails