Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Have I Toad You

 Hi Everyone!


I was trying to figure out how to add a ribbon to this card.  Looking at it, I still feel like I need to add a ribbon and bow; thread it through the white die cut, or behind the toad and flowers...I don't know and I could seem to make it work, so I chose the less is better route and here we are.  I do, however, love the purple and green colors together and the darling Friendly Flower Frog paired up with the Have I Toad You Greeting. I will stand by the concept, if you have great stamps, you really don't need more, so I simply added the fussy cut Flower Border that was colored to match the other flowers.

 

And to match the outside greeting, I stamped the Medium Happy Easter Greeting and the Tiny Frog inside.




Want more fun stamps for spring and Easter time?


 DRS Designs has you covered!  Just hop on over to the DRS Designs store.


Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails