Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Howdy Valentine

 Hi Everyone, 

I made this valentine with my sweet 9-month-old great nephew in mind, because I'm in the baby-sitting rotation now that my niece has gone back to work.  I imagine he'll look like this cute fellow in a short couple of years.  Until then he's an adorable, chubby little cherub that refuses to nap unless I hold him the whole time.  While I'm enjoying the baby snuggles, my arm is usually asleep when he wakes up ;-)

Anyway, I colored up the cute Saddle Up Cowboy and made some valentine themed patterned paper, using the Silhouette Love Heart and Small Silhouette Heart stamps.  


I attached those elements to an embossed heart background and added the Howdy Valentine sentiment, embellishing it with a fussy cut cowboy hat, from the 4 in 1 Cowboy Gear.

Here's hoping you're ready to celebrate tomorrow!  
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails