Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Spring


 Hi Everyone,

I have spring on my mind!  It's no wonder since we've had more rain than snow and a few days of temperatures in the 50's where I live!  

While this card doesn't have the colors of spring, it does have Pussy Willows which sure are a harbinger of that time of year.   I added some strips of glitter and the sentiment, Special Place In My Heart.



I also made a card celebrating St. Patrick's Day for a special someone, using some stamps that I normally reserve for Valentine's Day. 

The background was made using the Small Shamrock Group in two different green inks.  I stamped the Silhouette Love Heart eight times, four in the shape of a shamrock, and four more times which I fussy cut and attached just along the folded center.  I drew a stem and added an enamel dot to the center.  




I used the Lucky in Love greeting for my sentiment, adding some more enamel dots for embellishment.  And I can't leave out the polka dot ribbon and embossed orange strip!

Thanks for the visit today!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails