Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

St. Paddy's

 Hi Everyone, 

I've moved on to the popular March holiday St. Patrick's Day with my card share today.  

I used the new Nip of Irish Cheer Greeting as the focal point and attached it to an embossed background and some patterned paper made using green and orange ink, along with the following stamps:



For embellishments, I stamped and fussy cut a clover and some cheer, which I colored green to match the holiday!  Those stamps can be found below:



Thanks for visiting the blog today!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails