Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Love and Blessings


  Hi Everyone,

Have you finished making your Valentine's Day cards?  If not, here's a bit of hearts and flowers inspiration for you today!


I paired up the Flower Hearts (SUCH a C-U-T-E stamp!) with the sweet new Love and Blessings Valentine's Day Greeting.  The image was stamped, colored and die cut, with a bit of glitter glue added to the hearts.  It is a valentine after all :)



I made the background using the Candy Heart Background along with and embossed background of the same type, covering up the seam with some gems. (Boy do I have a lot of them in my stash!)  


For more Valentine stamps, be sure to pop on over to the DRS Designs store!

Have a happy day,

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails